The Code of Practice on Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Risk Management or RMCP in short (Risk Management Code of Practice) was launched on 20 January 2011 and approved as an Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) on 15 February 2011. The RMCP was developed by an industry-led Work Group with active participation by the public during the public consultation period. The RMCP (Revision 1, 15 Feb 2012) is now available here!
- There were 332 comments from members of the public and organizations. Many of these "comments" were in fact many comments in one!!
- 280 comments were actionable while 52 were general comments.
- About 50% of all actionable comments were included in the final version of the RMCP!
- 58% of the people who made a submission had at least half of their actionable comments accepted!
- 42% of the people who made a submission submitted 10 comments or more.