18th SISO WSHO Conference 2020 virtual
The 18th Edition of SISO WSHO Conference 2020 successfully ended on 4th December 2020 at 1pm.
The Speakers for the day Virtual Conference shared their views and discussed on the topics ranging from:
- Mr Ng Chee Meng, Secretary-General, NTUC - Key Note Speech "New Normals for the Singapore Workforce Resulting from COVID-19 Pandemic"
- Mr Silas Sng, Commissioner for WSH, MOM - "New Normals for Workplace Safety & Health Professionals"
- Mr Silas Sng, Mr Bernard Soh, and Mr Eric Law (moderator) - Virtual Discussion on “New Normals for Workplace Safety & Health Professionals”
- Mr Raymond Ee, MBCI, Senior Consultant, Business Continuity Planning Asia Pte Ltd - “Organizational Resilience Beyond the Pandemic Response Plan”
- Ms Calista Roch, Manager, Singapore Association for Mental Health - “Enhancing Mental Health Resilience while Working Remotely”
- Mr Ho Chee Kit, Senior Director, Asset Services, Cushman and Wakefield (S) Pte Ltd - “Optimizing Facility Management Productivity Post COVID-19”
- Mr Raymond Ee, Ms Calista Roch, Mr Ho Chee Kit, and Ms Michelle Lam (Moderator) - Questions and Answers
A copy of the Conference Programme can be Downloaded HERE.
The following are the Sponsor and Virtual Exhibitors for the 18th SISO WSHO Conference 2020 this year.
The Singapore Institution of Safety Officers Thank all for their support in attending and being a part of this annual SISO WSHO Conference 2020! See You in 2021!