Please view our new courses.
Click "Read More" to get the full details.
- WSQ Certificate in WSH -> Read More
- Advanced Certificate in WSH-> Read More
- Specialist Diploma in WSH -> Read More
- Physics Bridging Course-> Read More
- Enhanced Risk Management Code of Practice (RMCP) -> Read More
- ISO 9001:2015 - Internal Quality Auditor Training Course-> Read More
- Develop a Workplace Safety and Health Management System (WSHMS) Implementation Plan (bizSAFE Level 4) -> Read More
- Implement Incident Management Process -> Read More
- Workplace Safety Health (Safety) Committee Training Course-> Read More
- Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan (bizSAFE Level 2)--> Read More
- Design and Implement Behavioural Safety Programme Workshop --> Read More
- Risk Assessment for A Safe Workplace (Code of Practice on WSH Risk Management) --> Read More
Like NTUC Secretary-General Chan Chun Sing's Facebook here.
The SISO WSH Leadership programme was launched on 5 Nov 2015 at the 13th SISO Annual WSHO Conference. This programme, a unique course of the SISO Career Progression Pathway (CPP), is a new programme that will groom WSH professionals for senior, regional and global WSH leadership positions.
Celebrating this launch and SG50/SISO40 with more than 900 WSH Professionals, NTUC Secretary-General Chan Chun Sing encouraged WSH Professionals to go beyond rules and checklists and to improve workplace safety culture. "It should be instinctive for WSH Professionals to keep workers safe." Sec-Gen Chan added.
For the first time at a major SISO Conference, delegates were able to engage Sec-Gen in a dialogue. The conference raised a broad range of issues from jobs to managing WSH in Singapore.
The MOM Competent Person Card and the SISO Professional Code of Conduct were also launched during the conference. Presenting the first WSHO Competent Person cards to the SISO Executive Committee was Deputy Commissioner for WSH Er. Ismadi Mohd. This new Competent Person card was developed to raise the professionalism of MOM registered Competent Persons and to enhance identity security.
Marking the launch of the WSH Leadership Programme, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed between SISO and the Employment and Employability Institute (e2i). This course is one of the programmes of the CPP aimed at preparing WSH Professionals for the highest level of the Career Progression Pathway. It consists of 10 modules and will commence in 2016.
More information on:
- MOM Competent Person Card here;
- SISO Career Progression Pathway (CPP) WSH Leadership Programme here.
Please email completed form to email@example.com.
See conference photos here.
In response to queries the Ministry of Manpower received, the tripartite partners have prepared an advisory to guide employers on good employment practices to adopt for in a MERS situation. Companies are encouraged to develop the contingency plans as part of good company practices.
To view the advisories, click here.